In order to create playlists and save video clips for easy viewing, you'll need to create a personal account with Films on Demand afterlogging into the UCN network.
How to create playlists and share videos:
- Access Films on Demand from the Library's website the Database A-Z list.
- Create and then log-in to your personal Films on Demand account.
- Do a search for a film or film segment that you may want to add to a new or existing playlist. When you find what you want, click the +Playlist link immediately below the video image.
- You will have the option to add the video segment in question to an existing playlist or create a new playlist to which to add the video in question.
- To review your Playlists at any time, click the Playlist link in the horizontal menu bar near the top of the webpage and select the Playlist you wish to examine or watch. The videos in a particular Playlist will be listed in a box on the right side of the screen. You can re-order videos as you see fit.
- To share a Playlist, open it and copy the unique URL given for it. You can post that URL as a Web Link onto D2L or you can email it to your students so they can review the videos at their leisure.