There is a copier in the Oscar Lathlin Research Library that can be used by staff, students, and library patrons for faxing a document.
1) Place originals on glass or in document feeder.
2) Press the FAX button on the control panel.
3) Press INPUT on the touch panel to type in a fax number, press OK.
• Dial 9 before entering the fax number.
4) If scanning a unique paper size, set on page 2 of the OPTION menu (towards the top right of the touch screen).
5) If scanning a two-sided document, choose ADVANCED (found at the bottom of the touch screen), then press the 2-Sided Scanning button, select direction (Book or Tablet), and press OK. Return to ADDRESS tab.
6) Press the SEND (or START) button to begin fax.
• If scanning on the glass flatbed, continue to place pages and choose SCAN. When done, press JOB FINISH on touch panel.
7) Press FUNCTION CLEAR twice to clear your information.
Faxing can be requested and completed by the library circulation staff.
We encourage scanning and emailing documents over faxing whenever possible.